Super Colleague / Programmer
Place of work: Ostrovského 2, 040 01 Košice, home office (by agreement)
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: full time, part time, contract work, student contract, with a trade license
Wage (gross): from 2000 EUR/month (depends on skills and experience)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We say that “functionality is functional if the user can use it”, so we consider experience with both Backend and Frontend, to be important.
- Administration and programming functions for our clients,
- Integration of payment gateways, accounting systems, etc.
- Programming forms, automatic mails, galleries and other functions,
- Integration of HTML templates with editing systems and creating templates for additional functions.
Employee perks, benefits
We want you to feel good at work, to work well and happily for us, and to have plenty of motivation.
We are not slave-drivers. We know that our work is made more effective by the chance to relax in the rest areas of the company, to which you will also have access.
- you will work on interesting and diverse projects in a young team,
- we offer open two-way communication with the management, space for innovation
- financial benefits based on achievements (extraordinary, year-end),
- pleasant working environment, development, support and well-being at work
- enough coffee, energy drinks, vitamins in the form of fruits, sweets and drinks regimen,
- we want you to be mentally rested, fit and move enough despite your sedentary work. For this you can use a MULTISPORT card.
- you will really look forward to our corporate parties and teambuilding events. Our creative team makes sure every event is better than the previous one and is fun for everyone.
- possibility to learn at topic-based conferences (of your choice) – online marketing, news in the digital world
Personality requirements and skills
2+ years of experience
- you are a team player, willing to learn and progress
- you have practical experience in creating modern websites and enjoy it
- a feeling for detail –every pixel counts for you
- you can objectively evaluate your work, communicate the necessary requirements with the project manager
- ability to estimate how much time a particular project will take and effectively design solutions
Language skills: English - Intermediate (B2)
Slovak language - Expert (C2)
- UNIX/Linux - Basic
- GIT - Basic
- Adobe Photoshop - Basic
- PHP - Advanced
- MySQL - Advanced
- HTML - Advanced
- CSS - Advanced
- Less - Advanced
- jQuery - Advanced
- XML - Advanced
- JSON - Advanced
- AJAX - Advanced
A little something about us:
Webex digital s.r.o. is a group of super people who have been designing, creating and managing comprehensive solutions for websites for 18 years. We specialize in websites, e-shops and tailor-made portals, system tools for municipalities and real estate agencies, mobile applications, SEO optimization for Google, online marketing, graphic design. At Webex, we help our clients build and develop their online projects. For this we use our own editorial system, “Echelon CMS”, which we are constantly expanding and modernizing. In addition to the usual functionalities of CMS systems, Echelon has expansion modules for municipalities, real estate agencies, e-commerce, information systems and others. We now cooperate with over 3000 regular customers and our portfolio is constantly growing.
Are you interested?
If you believe that you are the person for us, send your CV with references or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.